Add A Minecraft Server IconTo add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
1. You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
2. You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
3. Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: jpg" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
1. Log into the FTP section of your Multicraft control panel.
2. To do this click "Files->FTP File Access" on the left hand side of your servers control panel.
3. Log in to FTP using your Multicraft password.
4. On the left hand side click "Upload".
5. On the next page click "Browse" on the left hand side. Then choose your icon picture.
6. Click "Submit" and wait for your file to upload.
7. Click "Back" in the top left.
8. Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
9. Click "Rename" at the top.
10. Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
11. Click "Submit" and restart your Minecraft server.
Was this answer helpful?
This guide will show you how to upload existing world files to your server. The easiest way to do...
Player commands These commands can be used in the chat window by any player who is allowed to...
Do you need a MySQL Database for a mod or plugin on your server, but are not sure how to create...
This guide will give you the steps necessary to change your server’s seed. Note: In order to use...
In Multicraft, navigate to Files - > Config Files -> Server Message From here you will...