Add A Minecraft Server IconTo add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
1. You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
2. You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
3. Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: jpg" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
1. Log into the FTP section of your Multicraft control panel.
2. To do this click "Files->FTP File Access" on the left hand side of your servers control panel.
3. Log in to FTP using your Multicraft password.
4. On the left hand side click "Upload".
5. On the next page click "Browse" on the left hand side. Then choose your icon picture.
6. Click "Submit" and wait for your file to upload.
7. Click "Back" in the top left.
8. Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
9. Click "Rename" at the top.
10. Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
11. Click "Submit" and restart your Minecraft server.
Was this answer helpful?
Using FileZilla: 1. Download the FileZilla Client from the official FileZilla Site....
In Multicraft, navigate to Files - > Config Files -> Server Message From here you will...
What is NBT Explorer? NBTExplorer is a graphical NBT Editor based on NBTEdit. The differences...
This guide will give you the steps necessary to change your server’s seed. Note: In order to use...
Minecraft has always been known as a memory intensive game, and while it is, nothing is more...